Employee groups let you to organise your employees in your organisation. For example, you may want to split them into team or department structure.
About employee groups
- Employees can be members of multiple groups
- Assign admins to groups to manage your teams
- To start receiving or sending surveys, all employees must be a member of at least one group
- Groups must also have at least five employees
Employee groups and your safety culture Dashboard
To view a data breakdown by group, there must be:
- Five responses in the group
- The survey must also have closed
Below five responses your employees right to anonymity and privacy could be affected. We recommend structuring your groups with 10+ employees where possible. This means even with a low participation rate, you're likely to be able to see group specific data.
Admins and groups
All groups can have an admin. Admins can help manage your groups, view survey data, and get access to the Leadership Development Hub. Our upcoming reports feature means admins will also receive a breakdown of their groups anonymised feedback to their inbox, so they can understand and start to target changes for their safety culture.
Ready to set up your employee groups? Follow our guide here.
Have more questions or have an issue with employee groups? Our team would love to help! Simply pop us a message on live chat via your Dashboard, or pop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.