To calculate your safety score and serve behavioural science backed insights into your workplace safety culture, we use surveys across six categories to gather feedback.
Regular check-ins between your longer yearly Baseline surveys are vital. With Pulses, your users are sent a short question set from a random selection of categories, in a round-robin style so they don't get sent the same questions every time to help with engagement.
This means you can gather quick temperature checks across different categories to gauge how your initiatives and projects are having an affect on your safety culture score. We recommend Pulses be set to go out once a month, to avoid survey burnout. These surveys should only take 2 minutes to fill out.
Your initial pulse survey should go out a month after Baselines have finished so that you can check in on the progress your workplace is making. It's beneficial to schedule it to start at the beginning of the work week to support engagement.
We'll run you through how to schedule a pulse survey below 👇
Schedule Pulse surveys ✨
1. Log in to your organisation's Dashboard
2. Click on the "Surveys" panel on the left-hand side menu
3. Within the "Schedule surveys" section you will see a "Pulse surveys panel", click on "Edit" to continue
4. Toggle the On/Off switch to enable Pulse surveys for your organisation
5. Select a start date using the calendar field to choose when your Pulse surveys will begin being sent out
6. Select the frequency of the Pulse surveys by selecting an interval (weekly, monthly) using the drop down menu. You can choose how often and on what day the Pulse surveys will be sent out, but we recommend once a month and avoiding Fridays.
7. Review your details and check that everything is correct, and click "Save" to confirm and finish scheduling your Pulse surveys 🎉
Once your surveys are complete, you'll be able to view them on your insights page. Pulse survey results are shown on the date of the next Pulse survey release. For example, if you set them fortnightly, you'll be able to view the results once a fortnight.
You'll also need a minimum amount of responses (5) before it displays to protect anonymity, which you can read about here.