To calculate your safety score and serve behavioural science backed insights into your workplace safety culture, we use surveys asking for feedback across six categories. This article outlines how to set up a Baseline survey.
We always recommend a Baseline as your first survey, and sending them out yearly from then on. Baselines can take up to 10 minutes to fill out, so Pulse surveys can be used in between to quickly check-in on your growth in different safety categories.
Please note: Surveys can't be sent out without groups being created first. Set them up here.
Find out how to set up your Baseline survey below 👇
Creating a Baseline survey ✨
1. Log in to your organisation's Dashboard
2. Click on the "Surveys" tab on the left-hand side menu
3. Within the "Schedule surveys" section you will see a "Baseline surveys panel", click on "Edit" to continue
4. Select the groups that you would like to assign to the survey and then click "Next" to confirm
For help on creating groups, check out these articles here 😊
5. Choose a delivery and closing date by using the pop-up calendar and then click "Next" to confirm
6. Review your details and check that everything is as you want it and click "Submit" to confirm and finish scheduling your survey 🎉