Your Wearable comes with both a smaller and larger strap, and you may need to switch them out.
To do this, you’ll need your Wearable, replacement strap and strap replacement tool. The strap replacement tool looks like a simple SIM card remover that would come with a regular smartphone.
- Using the strap replacement tool, push through the hole on the side of the casing where the strap meets.
- Pop the strap out from the other side.
- With the new strap, slide the small pin into the hole on side of the casing.
- Slide the other side of the strap in fully.
- Check that the strap is securely in the casing.