Employee groups are a helpful feature that allow you to segment your employees and send surveys. For more information about groups, see here. Keep reading to find out how to set up a group:
Lets get a group set up👇🏻
1. Log into your Dashboard
2. On the navigation bar on the left-hand side, click "Employees", then click “Groups” from the drop-down menu
3. Click the “Add a group” button on the blue card
4. Name your group and click "Next"
5. Enter a description of the group (for example, a brief description of their job roles or department) or click "Next" to skip
6. Click on “Add admin”. You will see a drop-down list of all the admins in the organisation. Click on the checkbox next to the admin you want to add, or choose "Skip for now"
- Information on the difference between admins and users can be found here
10. Click on “Add individual”. A drop-down list of all the individuals in the organisation will appear. Click on the checkbox next to the users you want to add, or click "Finish" to complete
11. The group should now appear in the group page 🎉
Having issues setting up your employee group, or have questions? We're here to help! Simply pop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop a live chat via the blue bubble on your Dashboard or the Tended website 😊