1. Log into the Dashboard.
2. On the navigation bar on the left-hand side, click "Employees", then click “Groups” from the drop-down menu.
3. Click the “Add a group” button on the blue card.
4. A screen will pop up where you can enter the group information.
5. Name your group and click "Next".
6. Enter any group notes (for example, a brief description of their job roles or department), click "Next".
7. Select the drop-down menu. Choose the job type closest to this group and click "Next".
8. Fill out any risks for the group and click "Next".
9. Choose your group safety settings. Toggle accident detection and check-in on/off.
- Please note: If you toggle check-in on, you will be prompted to choose the frequency of check-ins, and if you’d like to activate auto-check in.
10. Click on “Add admin”. You will see a drop-down list of all the admins in the organisation. Click on the checkbox next to the admin you want to add, or choose "Skip for now".
- Information on the difference between admins and users can be found here.
11. Click on “Add individual”. A drop-down list of all the individuals in the organisation will appear. Click on the checkbox next to the admin you want to add, or choose skip for now.
12. The group should now appear in the group page.