Employee groups let you organise the employees in your organisation, as well as applying different safety settings!
Lets get a group set up👇🏻
1. Log into your Dashboard
2. On the navigation bar on the left-hand side, click "Employees", then click “Groups” from the drop-down menu
3. Click the “Add a group” button on the blue card
4. Name your group and click "Next"
5. Enter a description of the group (for example, a brief description of their job roles or department), click "Next"
6. Select the drop-down menu. Choose the job type closest to your group and click "Next"
7. Fill out any risks for the group and click "Next"
10. Click on “Add Admin”. You will see a drop-down list of all the admins in the organisation. Click on the checkbox next to the Admin you want to add, or choose "Skip for now"
- Information on the difference between Admins and Users can be found here
11. Click on “Add individual”. A drop-down list of all the individuals in the organisation will appear. Click on the checkbox next to the admin you want to add, or choose skip for now
12. The group should now appear in the group page 🎉