- Open the Dashboard and log in.
- Click on the "Employee" tab in the left-hand sidebar.
- Click "Add employee" at the top of the page.
- There are two options:
- Fill in your employees’ name and email address, then click "Invite" and then close.
- Repeat for any further employees.
An email invite will be sent to the employee to complete registration. The employee will then need to create a password and fill out their details.
2. CSV import:
- If you need to add a large group of employees, a csv import is the fastest solution.
- Create a csv format file with the column headings:
Please note: Do not leave any space at the end of the last line, or any blank lines in the csv file.
- Click "csv import" in the top corner.
- Click "Upload" and add your csv document.
- Review to check the details are correct and click "Invite".
- An email invite will be sent to the employee to complete registration. The employee will then need to create a password and fill out their details.
You can view which employees have completed account setup from the Employees tab. Employees who need to finish account set up will have an orange dot next to their employee card.