To get going with Tended's safety products, you'll need to set up an account to use our app. All you need to have an account is your email, name and date of birth, though your company may ask a few extra and completely optional steps.
Let's dive into the account setup👇🏻
- You'll be invited to join your organisation by email. Click “Set up account” to get started
- You'll then be taken to a welcome page
- Click "Next" and choose a password. You'll need to have eight characters, including one special character, one capital letter and one number
- At this point, you may have the option to enter some further details. This information will vary by organisation, and is chosen by your admin. To see what information could be asked and how it is used, see this article. Skip to 11 if you are not asked to enter any further info!
- Upload a profile picture, or choose "Skip" (PNG/JPG format)
- Enter your sex (M/F/Unspecified) and choose "Next"
- Enter your date of birth and choose "Next"
- Read the information on the page about how any health information is used
- You will be walked through the options to enter your phone number, height, weight, blood type, allergies, existing health conditions, medication and add a next of kin
- Review all the details to check they are correct
- Click “Submit”
- Log into your account on the Tended app - your email is your username 🎉